- i watched some of the graduation ceremony on line yesterday. we know a few of the graduates so it made the ceremony more meaningful. i love the community that we have at nd and i can't believe we are halfway through jordan's time there.
- bobby took andrew and sofia to the cha family campout. they were in castaic which is close to home. they played with bottle rockets, had s'mores and spent a nice night under the stars. thanks to the pto for an awesome event.
- we had breakfast with my family this morning. it's nice to spend time with them and always nice to go to brent's. lots of great food, lots of good memories.
- tonight jordan and i are going to his swim team awards ceremony. this will be the last school event for him this school year.
- so thankful that i made it 31 days. i am grateful to every person that read my blog posts this month. i'm hoping to stay on track monday through friday, at least 3 times a week.
this was a peaceful weekend for us as we get closer to summer.