1. got back yesterday from a trip to 'the heights'. snow, wine making, skiing, food and fun. is there a better way to spend a three day weekend? watching andrew, bobby and jeff ski/snowboard together was touching.
2. my brother and his family joined us on sunday. their kids have never been to the snow and i think they liked it. and the best part is that it snowed, it rained too, but the snowing was awesome.
3. wondering how bad this storm is going to get this week. i love rain, but wish my family was home safe and sound.
4. excited about attending the Craft and Hobby Association Super Show this weekend. i am signed up for a class taught by her and this one should be productive. plus i have a ticket to roam the convention and buy, i mean see, all of the product out there.
5. excited that glee won on sunday. although i am a HUGE fan of the office.
6. the kids got haircuts on friday. sofia needed some help with her stringy hair. it got evened out and is just to her shoulders. getting used to her new look but she loves it.
7. thankful that my hands felt better all weekend. i have 2 more pt sessions this week. i am starting to love that place. it feels like family.
8. thinking i might try online grocery shopping today. i've done it once before and liked it. not sure i want to head out if it's pouring rain.
9. bachelor anyone? love it or hate it?
10. going to a bunko party on thursday with some moms from school. not sure how i will do, they can be a crazy bunch. but it will be fun to do something with the ladies on a school night no less. wow, my life is boring!
have a happy tuesday.