one thing that will hopefully keep me going is my goal to take 12 family pictures this year. one a month. it's crazy how much we change. jordan seems to grow everyday. andrew is getting taller as well. sofia is looking older. needless to say so are me and bobby (nothing a little photoshop can't fix, wink, wink.) having these pictures will be a true sign of how our family is growing.
along with the pictures i will add a little documentation for the month - highlights if you will.
- we rang in the new year at home, just the five of us.
- jr turned 14.
- we saw the space shuttle endeavour.
- we made it through a very cold month - ok cold for california.
- we made 2 trips to ikea for some new furnishings.
- the boys had 2 basketball games each (2 games were rescheduled due to rain)
- jr's team is 1-1.
- aj's team is . . .having fun.
- 3 great dentist appointments for the kids.
- bobby got one ski trip in.
- i made pasta from scratch.
- jr advanced to the finals in the school spelling bee. (he finished 4th.)
- jr is halfway through his high school interviews and tests. send positive thoughts his way, please.
- sg is addicted to the suite life of zack and cody.
- aj is showing lots of interest in revolutionary history. he loves to tell me stories about what he learned in school that day.
- both boys got stellar report cards. of course we gave them heck for the a-.
- we are so happy for our family in colorado who just welcomed a new baby boy. can't wait to meet milo.
it's been a good month for the mitas family. hoping to share at the end of every month.