february, the month of love. and for us, the month that changed our future.
- after months of stress, emotion, and big decision making our school got the best news. we will own our entire campus. i cannot explain what this means to us. mostly that the kids will have their school, friends and teachers in the fall!
- i can tell you that february for me and bobby was filled with a roller coaster of emotion, what ifs, and lots of prayer.
- jordan finished his last round of testing and interviews for high school. looking forward to some good news in the next few weeks.
- jordan had his best basketball season ever, scoring a personal best, making a 3-point shot, free throws and even making fouls. (that was a lesson in being more aggressive.)
- andrew had so much fun. his team didn't fare so well, but he learned the fundamentals of the game and is interested in trying again next year.
- andrew became a marlin for another little league season.
- we had a quiet valentine’s dinner at home with chinese food and sushi.
- sofia celebrated 100 days at school and dr. seuss’ birthday.
- bobby won a bronze medal in his rowing competition.
- we took jordan and a few of his friends to disneyland. they roamed the park while we hung out with grandma and grandpa tom.
- sofia rode matterhorn, space mountain and tower of terror for the first time - and she loved it.
- i ran and ran and ran.
- i lost my patience with my diy project. it is currently in a bag in the corner of my room.
- sofia had her first sleepover and she survived - so did i.
- we had one last snow day.
- this last week has been full of good news - let's keep up the momentum.
february you rocked it - thank you!