Sunday, May 10, 2015

celebrating lots of happiness

today we get to celebrate 3 things.
may 10th is mother's day in mexico. it is not always celebrated on a sunday, like it is here is the u.s. today i get to say thank you to my wonderful mom who is my biggest example of how to be a woman, a wife and a mother. she is my hero and i adore her. thanks mom for always being there for me and my family, for your unconditional support and love.

today is also mother's day and i get to celebrate being their mom. these guys are my everything. they are why i do what i do everyday; the shuttling, the cooking, the worrying, the cheering, the studying, the listening, the comforting, the pressuring encouraging, the loving, the smiling, the laughing. i am proud to be their mom. it is the greatest job in the world.

i forgot to add celebrating the wonderful mom's in my life, mother-in-laws, sister's and friends. you all inspire me. yay for motherhood.

today we get to celebrate his 13th birthday. he was born on sunday, may 10, 2002 and he filled my heart with joy. he is the coolest 13 year old i know. he is curious and mature with a  wicked sense of humor. he is persistent and nerdy but with an easy going attitude. his heart is full of love and laughter. happy birthday andrew. you are azaming! (that means better than amazing according to andrew.)

the story behind the picture.
me: andrew do you feel loved?
a: yeah, why?
me: i just want you to know that i love you.
a: uh oh. i don't like where this is going.
i walk over to give him a hug. he doesn't let go of the game controller.
a: am i being punished?

happy sunday!

No comments: