Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a game called "things"

it's a game called things.
it poses a subject.
you give an answer.
players guess who said what.

that's it.
pretty simple.
but it yields hours of fun, and silliness and embarrassment.
a round with adults was too much fun.
making fun of nerds - including the ones I love.
and snicker at off color jokes and innuendo.

but playing with andrew . . .that was something else.
he was clever and funny and sly.
he joined in like one of the adults.
he answered (censored) questions.
and stumped us with his humor.

question "things you do not want your surgeon to do during an operation"
andrew - "text"
no one guessed it was him.

question - "things you would ask a psychic"
andrew - "will i ever eat steak again?"
random, but clever.

question -
andrew - "a remote control raisin and a 49,000 year old potato"
he gave himself away with that one.

not so family friendly but definitely a fun game for a group.

ETA:  Have a happy 1.11.11!

4 comments:

beannie said...

Kid has refined taste - he likes his steak.

Shannon Cayer said...

Loved reading this...

Angela said...

such a fun game!! andrew definitely stumped us on a lot of his answers... he was so cute, and fit right in with the adults. that kid is pretty special! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could
add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Also visit my blog :: african mango supplements