lots happening here lately.
- it's raining (sort of) hoping that baseball gets cancelled. it's too cold outside and we have things to do.
- jordan borrowed a set of drums! thanks tim. he's so excited to practice. i'm not sure how excited the neighbors will be but we'll deal with that as the complaints come in.
- i'm busy with the school blog. great response so far and i am filled with ideas.
- bake sale for andrew's class tomorrow. i may have just remembered that right now!
- went to a new yoga class this morning. i feel stretchy and open.
- sofia and i went to a bridal shower yesterday. will share photos soon.
- loved the oscar's last night.
- father and daughter dance on friday. got her dress over the weekend.
does that sound like enough to think about? at least the menu for the week is done and i don't have to worry about what i'm making for dinner.
making this week:
monday: turkey chili and cornbread
tuesday: chicken taquitos and rice
wednesday: breakfast for dinner: whole wheat french toast and turkey sausage
thursday: asian glazed drumsticks, brown rice and vegetables
friday: bbq salmon, mashed potatoes, broccoli
saturday: dinner with friends (hoping for dim sum)
sunday: picnic with friends
baking this week: cinnamon rolls for the bake sale and basketball cupcakes for the basketball team.
gotta run and get that dough for the cinnamon rolls.
have a peaceful week.