Monday, January 30, 2012

weekly menu:: week 5

better late than never, right?

here you go


making this week:
monday: spaghetti and turkey meatballs
tuesday: bbq chicken salad
wednesday: bean, vegetable and cheese burritos
thursday: asian turkey lettuce wraps, brown rice
friday: grilled halibut, cranberry rice pilaf
saturday: eat out
sunday: superbowl sunday

baking this week:
not sure what we are doing for superbowl sunday but i'm sure i'll be making something.  maybe bobby's famous football brownies?

enjoy the rest of your monday.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hello,

Your Aunt Beth showed me your blog. I love it! I told her I started going to a card making group. Then she mentioned your scrap booking. Very very nice.

Christine

Christine said...

Hello,

Your Aunt Beth showed me your blog. I love it! I told her I started going to a card making group. Then she mentioned your scrap booking. Very very nice.

Christine