- is officially the first day of summer for all of us - doing the happy dance.
- i looked through the kids' yearbook and got sentimental.
- we did breakfast at 11 am. does this mean i don't need to worry about lunch?
- is a do whatever you want to do day. it's a reward for working so hard all year.
- we are wearing pajamas until we need to go out.
- i'll do some organizing so we can have fun next week.
- my sister and i are going to the ingrid michaelson concert. so excited!
- clear out backpacks and school clothes.
- order some inserts for my traveler's notebook. now that it's summer and our schedule isn't so hectic i can carry something a little lighter. this notebook will house a weekly calendar and a journal to keep track of our summer adventures and lists.
- go to school to pick up a little gift to sofia from her teacher.
- figure out lunch, they're already asking.
- wash andrew's baseball uniform. his team is playing for the tournament championship this weekend. what a season it has been! #gododgers
- take andrew to the batting cages. see above.
- get some tuscan melons from trader joe's.
- laundry and pack for a mini disney getaway.
today is going to be ridiculously amazing!