Thursday, November 24, 2011

thankful for today




i so wish i had taken this photo.
i wish i could find this window so that i could take a photo like this.

i am thankful for today.
for everything that we have.
for everything that we are able to do.
for my beautiful children who i feel privileged to share this time with.
for my husband who makes life fun and so worth it.
for my family, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews for being awesome.
for my in-laws, and their families, for always making me feel like a part of the family.
for friends who listen, care, text, email, fb me, have us over for dinner, invite us to parties, chat at carpool, make me laugh, share their kids, and motivate me.
for technology that lets me communicate and express myself. for being my time waster and escape. for helping me discover and feel inspired.
for good food and pretty pictures.
for music and silence.
for our home and the stories it holds.
for laughter and tears.
for heartache and joy.
for those little moments that remind me how precious life is.
for the gift of time.
for the kids' school.
for my husband's job.
for the energy and motivation i have to be healthy and strong.
for every single person that reads these words.
today i am thankful.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Beautifully said, Betty. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!