|tacos al pastor|
- i went to trader joe's every single day to get something for dinner. i just can't manage one big shopping trip in the summer.
- the power went out right as i came home with a bag of groceries. it took about 3 hours for it to come back on so we had a very late dinner.
- we didn't get to the pizza place after jordan's game but we will this week - he has a double header.
- we had dinner at a taco truck in north hollywood in search of the best tacos in the san fernando valley. they were good.
- i cleaned out the pantry and threw out 2 big bags of food. it feels good to have things on the shelf that i know we will eat. and it's amazing how long things last, but also kind of gross.
saturday: sushi with cousins in san diego
sunday: tacos, sopes and quesadillas from la fonda
making this week:
monday: chicken tostada salad
wednesday: bbq chicken quesadillas
thursday: 4th of july bbq
friday: eat out