Monday, December 15, 2014

2014 weekly menu #51

lunch on our way to disneyland last week. 
this is one of those weeks where there is so much excitement (and things to do) that i wish someone else would plan my menu,  do the shopping, and cook for us.  it's the last week of school, high school finals, start, er i mean, finish my christmas shopping, school holiday concert, class parties, birthday dinner, and cookie baking.

but no one's gonna cook for me so i'd better get that out of the way.

weekend eats
saturday: work dinner party
sunday: tacos at my dad's holiday party

making this week
monday: chicken mole for my dad's birthday
tuesday: rachel ray's tortilla soup - hate the name, love the soup
wednesday: salmon, garlic mashed potatoes, salad
thursday: grilled steak, onions & blue cheese salad
friday: pizza

have a great week.

No comments: