Tuesday, August 2, 2011

weekly menu:: week 31


my brain is set to wedding, not food.
or taking photos.
i'm thinking about tuxes and haircuts and ribbon and writing a speech.
i'm thinking about friends that are in town and family that will be here soon.
i'm thinking about my sister and this wonderful time for her.
i'm also thinking about school.
it starts in a month.
i'm thinking about clothes shoppping, school supplies, books, summer reading.


i'm not in the mood to cook.
i wish we could eat out all week.
but we can't.

so here's our menu:

monday: antipasto salad, bread
tuesday: lemon and thyme pork chops, roasted potatoes, green beans
wednesday: bbq chicken quesadillas, salad
thursday: pasta with 3 cheese sauce
friday: pizza
saturday:  my sister gets married!!
sunday: eat out

if you are making something fun this week, let me know.  i could use some motivation.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness -- don't even worry about a menu this week! Have waffles or cereal for dinner and call it upside down day! Just make it easy!

I hope time slows down so you can enjoy every single minute of this week!

Happy wedding! Can't wait to see pictures.

Gaby said...

Aw, happy wedding week! And I have the best Matron of Honor in the world. :) Love you!