Tuesday, April 1, 2014

currently | april

nursing a sick boy who i picked up early from school.

praying that whatever he has is quick and doesn't spread to the rest of the family.

making a mocked up top ramen with chicken and vegetables.

thinking about my run today.  four miles with no music, just my breathing and the sound of my feet hitting the pavement.  (there's a blog post here.)

waiting for my next book to arrive.

feeling excited about starting a new class.

dusting off my brushes, watercolors and the creative side of my brain.

anxious about missing my training run this saturday - it's an 8 miler that i will have to make up at some point.

dreaming about laying on the beach in hawaii.

hoping we can make it happen this year.

needing to get sofia's first communion dress, and shoes, and veil...

planting our first crop of tomatoes this week.

considering making our coffee ritual a little more complicated, maybe.

dealing with pick up and drop off of kids for baseball practice, band practice, a school meeting homework and dinner.

being present and awake and kind to myself.

No comments: