Tuesday, April 24, 2007

HELLO!!

So excited to finally get going on this blog. It is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. What a great way to keep in touch with everyone and let you all know what is going on in our lives. Every morning I check out other people's blogs and see what they are up to. So I thought, why not? I love taking pictures of our everyday and I would love to share that with all of you. Sometimes I will post thoughts or stories, maybe just some photos, maybe a scrapbook page. Some of you will find the post more interesting than others and sometimes I will post just so I can remember what happened that day. Either way it should be fun.

I am sure you will see this page evolve over the next few months as I get used to (and happy with) the format. I'm trying not to bother Bobby too much with technical questions and really just make this something that I do and learn and experiment. Honestly, right now it's just about getting started. So enjoy and please let me know what comments you may have.

Here are a few shots from the last few days.


Sofia is learning to do a somersault. She will do it anywhere which can be kind of scary sometimes. But the look on her face when she is done is priceless.


We went to Vasquez rocks on Sunday for an Indian Guides event. It was so cold and windy and rainy that we ended up going home. Bobby bought an Easy-Up to shield us from the sun (ha ha) but it ended up keeping us dry from the rain. The boys did hike up the rocks, while our friend Marisol and I watched in horror. That's why they don't let mom's into this group.



Every year at Springtime we have birds that build nests in our backyard. This year we have already had three baby birds born before easter, two more born just a few weeks ago and a new nest in our artificial tree on the patio. The kids love to watch the babies get fed by the momma bird. It's so cute to hear them chirping in the morning. But all that bird poop we (and by we, I mean Bobby) have to clean up afterwards, not so fun.


Last week, on a very rainy Friday, we had mom and grandma's day at Andrew's preschool. Needless to say Andrew had the most grandmas show up, my mom, Sue and Diana. The kids are so fortunate to have their grandparents close by and really involved in their everyday lives. Thank you for that. This is a drawing that Andrew made for the event. That's me with the brown eyes and the long legs and my three groovy and very green kids.



Last but not least, wanted to send Birthday wishes to Sue. Can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow!! And this weekend. Love you and have a very happy day.

No comments: