Monday, June 21, 2010

No way

I just realized that I can blog from my iPhone. So cool. Our darling Mac went into surgery on Saturday with the hope that it will come home this week. And maybe then it will be back to normal. The great news is that it will get an update as well. New iPhoto and other programs . So it will be better than it was before.

Other things so far, I took all 3 kids to the grocery store last week. Trying to keep my usual routine of household tasks. I figured the kids could help me out, right? It was a big mess. Let's just say that my mom is coming today so I can go to the grocery store alone.

Went to a princess party on Saturday for sofia's friend. The girls got princess hair do's, face painting, a tea party and a visit from the "real" Ariel. It was fun and Sofia had a blast. I took pictures of her princess look but will have to post when I have access to my photos again.

And yesterday for Father's day we all went to the park for a BBQ and baseball game. I loved that the weather was not too hot. And the food was yummylicious. To my dad, dads in law, brothers, uncles, friends and all daddy o's out there - happy father's day, love you all.

And to the greatest daddy and partner, you are the love and fun in our lives. Thank you for making our lives exciting, comfy, and filled with laughs. We love you beyond words!

No comments: