Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Currently | April 2019


Ah, an oldie but one of my favorite ways to tell the story of right now.

So here goes:

Listening to Musical soundtracks.  After Sofia's show this weekend I've had the Into the Woods soundtrack on repeat on Spotify.  And then I listen to Dear Evan Hansen.

Reading  Sourdough but have lost interest in the story.  I am 3/4 of the way through and will finish but I'm not super excited by the story any more.  I'll push through and move on.  I am listening to The Heart's Invisible Furies and absolutely loving it!! I also picked up The Path Made Clear at Target and am reading that one before bed.

Clearing my desk off at the end of every work day. Putting my word clarity into practice.  Clearing off my desk and putting everything in order so when I walk in in the morning I can start fresh and not feel overwhelmed. it's actually making me more productive.  

Going to a Dodger game this weekend. It's Cody Bellinger bobble head night and Sofia must be there.

Watching Game of Thrones to refresh our memories.  To be honest, we thought the new season started last weekend and just had time to watch the last episode of season 7. With a week to go we have been catching up on the best of the best.  We are huge fans of GOT.  Looking forward to the new season and all that is to come.

Hoping to get some cool things at the Notre Dame event this weekend.  They always have great items at the silent auction. The live auction is beyond my means but they also have a raffle and grand raffle. 

Eating out a lot this week. We have Volleyball games, a softball game/ practice/batting lessons, meeting at Notre Dame, an event at CHA, youth group.  It's hard to plan when people aren't in the same place at the same time.  Maybe next week I'll plan a weekly menu.

Making lasagna soup for an event at school on Friday.  It's one of my favorite events of the year.  The middle school students make bowls and the staff makes the soup. Parents bring food to donate to the food pantry and they take home a bowl. It's a fun community event.

Wondering if I have 92 more stories to tell.

Writing for 8 days in a row is a win.

No comments: