Thursday, March 6, 2008

what's going through my head

  • conference today with andrew's teacher to discuss how he is doing socially in class (this should be fun).
  • kids are off for the next four and a half days, happy. . . really.
  • opening day ceremonies for little league on saturday morning, at 8 am!!!!!!
  • first t-ball game on sunday.
  • it's my birthday weekend. happy birthday to me!
  • busy organizing, printing and storing my photos into storage binders.
  • getting my haircut tomorrow, can't wait.
  • wishing i could go shopping, spring clothes look so cute. and maybe a pair of brown heels?
  • not excited about daylight savings day on sunday. i need to sleep.
  • we have captain crunch peanut butter cereal in the house. oh no i di-int.
  • happy about the beautiful weather we are having today.
  • it's probably time to put sofia on the potty.
now you know what is happening around here. hope you are well.

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

Happy Birthday Betty!!!