Tuesday, February 5, 2008

i voted!

have you?

took sofia to our polling place after our class. she voted too. well for roosevelt. they let her use the practice one.

i'm really inspired by some of the blogs i've been to today regarding the candidates. i don't want to get political here. this is not that kind of blog and i know i'm not the most informed person when it comes to this stuff and i'm not looking to start a debate with anyone. i just go by what i feel. and i'm feeling something for someone.

so this is as political as i'll get, GO VOTE!


no statement here, just a cute picture of sofia.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are setting a most excellent example for the children by going out and voting!!!
Sofia is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say who I am - Grandma!!!

Mackenzie said...

I TRIED to vote, but the evil mailbox apparently ate my absentee ballot b/c it never arrived. Do I at least get partial credit for trying???

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you are posting again! I miss reading about the adventures of your family when you are away. And I love the photos! my little girl voted with me too! (She hasn't changed her address yet.) Worked out well for us, she even stayed for dinner. Love ya, Beth